Downloading videos on Facebook is actually not a difficult thing to do. But some people still don’t know how to download videos on Facebook. For those of you who want to know how to download videos on Facebook, be sure to read this article to the end.
How to Download Videos on Facebook
1. How to Download Videos on Facebook Via PC Laptop
The first way to download Facebook videos is via a laptop PC. Curious how? Here’s a review of the steps:
- The first step you have to do is please login to your Facebook account.
- After that, please click the hour / time on the video post.
- Then you will go to the address bar, where the video url just clicks copy.
- Next, please open the downloader website and please paste it in the column and click download.
- The last video will be saved on your PC.
Also read: 4 Ways to Overcome Bad Sector Hard Drives Using the Disk Check Tool
2. How to Download Videos on Facebook Via Android Phone
The second way is through an Android phone. Here are the steps you follow:
- The first step you have to do is please open the Facebook application.
- Then please click the date or time on the post containing the video.
- After that, please click on the video, three dots will appear in the upper right corner, just click, then click copy url.
- Then please open the fb video downloader website.
5. Paste the url that you copied earlier, then click download. When you have started it, a normal or high download option will appear, you can choose one.
Thank you for reading on my Esports