2 Ways To Download Videos On Twitter
Did you know that we can download videos on Twitter? For some people, maybe they don’t know it yet. But you don’t need to worry because we will review it.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
In today’s era, social media has a very important role. Twitter is no exception. Although the popularity of Twitter is slowly starting to decline, Twitter is still widely used.
To maintain its existence, Twitter improves facilities for its users. One of them is that you can download videos on Twitter. So curious how? Here’s the review.
Also read: 5 Applications to Download Asus Zenfone Themes
How to Download Videos on Twitter
1. How to Download Videos on Twitter Via PC Laptop
The first way to download videos on Twitter is via a Laptop PC. Here are the steps:
- The first step you have to do is please login to Twitter first via a browser. You do this by filling in your email and password as usual, then please click Log in.
- The next step will appear on the home page or home page of your twitter account. Please look for the post that contains the video or GIF file that you want to download. Then please look for the option menu which is usually in the form of a “V”.
- After that, to copy the video link or URL, please select Copy Link to Tweet.
- The next step is to open the site, please Twdown.netthrough the browser for the Twitter-specific video download process. The initial appearance of Twdown is almost similar to other downloader sites.
- After that, please paste the video link into the column that says Enter Video Link, then click Download.
- The last step, please select the file type and quality according to your wishes, then please click Download so that the video you choose will be automatically downloaded.
Also read: 4 Ways to Overcome Bad Sector Hard Drives Using the Disk Check Tool
2. How to Download Videos on Twitter Via Android Phone
The second way is to download Twitter videos via an Android phone. Here are the steps:
- The first step you have to do is almost the same as the first method. Please login first.
- Please login to Twitter via a browser by filling in your email and password, then please click Login or Login.
- Then the start page or home page of your Twitter account will appear. Please look for posts that contain videos or GIF files. Next, please look for the options menu which is usually in the form of a “V”.
- After that, please select copy link to Tweet, to copy the video link or URL.
- Then please search the site Twdown.net through the browser to perform the process of downloading a special video via Twitter. Usually the initial appearance of Twdown is almost similar to other downloader sites.
- In this step, you will find its own differences and difficulties because after pasting the video link, please click download, an error will occur. This problem can be solved by deleting some posts that shouldn’t appear.
8. Next, please select the file type and quality according to your wishes. Then please click download so that the video you choose will be automatically downloaded.
Thank you for reading on my Esports