2 Ways to Ping Google on Laptops and PCs
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Do you know how to ping google on laptops and PCs? Before we discuss how to ping google on laptops and PCs, then first you know what ping google is.
Ping google is a program that you can use to check the stability of the internet. This Ping feature can be used either on a PC, computer or android smartphone. The way this feature works is to send an Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) message to an IP address until a reply is received to find out the results.
Besides being used to check network conditions, Ping can also be used to maintain connection stability. This is because the ping feature will send data continuously so that the network does not suddenly go down.
Also read: Latest Tips for Sharing Instagram Videos to WhatsApp on Android and iOS
Curious how to ping google on laptops and PCs? Here’s the review.
How to Ping Google on Laptop and PC
1. How to Ping Google in CMD
The first way to ping google on laptops and PCs is to use CMD. CMD is one of the default applications that has many uses. One of them is to Ping Google’s IP. Here are the steps to ping in CMD:
- The first step you have to do is please open the CMD software by pressing the button Windows + R, then type CMDand enter.
- Then please type a warning ping google.com -tthen press enter.
- After that, please wait for a response that will be sent back. You will see the results in the form of replies and request times.
- If the result is Request Timeoutthen it means that there is a down on the internet network that you are using.
- You can also change google.com to a different website address. While -t is a command to send data to the host continuously.
Also read: 5 Applications to Download Asus Zenfone Themes
2. Ping Using Notepad
The second way to ping google on laptops and PCs is to use Notepad. Here are the steps to ping using notepad:
- The first step you have to do is please open your notepad software. Then please type ping google.com -tthen press CTRL + S.
- After that, please save it with the name ping.batDiscription.cmdand click Save.
- The last step, please find the file you just created and left click 2x.
- Automatically, the CMD software will open and will ping Google. That way the next time you need it, you can immediately use the shortcut.
Thank you for reading on my Esports