The Telegram application is one of the most widely used social media applications.
Telegram can be used to facilitate communication, so it is not surprising that many people use it.
In Telegram you can also send chat messages, messages, voice messages and send large files.
The use of the Telegram application is the same as other social media applications.
The Telegram you are using also requires an update to the latest version, this also applies to other applications.
If you still can’t update the Telegram app to the latest version, don’t panic.
You are expected to be calm, because we will tell you how through this article that we wrote.
Therefore, so that you know how to update the latest version of Telegram, you must listen to this article carefully.
Read this article completely, don’t just halfway, so that your knowledge is intact.
Reasons Telegram Application Must Be Updated
The reason why Telegram must be updated is because so that you can still enjoy the features available in this application.
Every telegram application update is sure to fix errors or bugs that appear in the old version.
In addition, the latest features are usually added that can be used by its users.
If you are using the old version of Telegram, a notification will appear asking you to update the Telegram application.
Older versions of Telegram are usually unusable for a long time. So you inevitably have to update your application.
How to Update the Telegram Application
There are two ways to update Telegram, namely Android users and Ios users. Each has a different way to update Telegram.
Update Telegram on Android
To update Telegram on an Android phone, you can directly visit the Google Play store.
Here is how to update the Telegram apk that you can do:
- Open the Google Play Store application on your android phone
- Then type Telegram in the Google Play store search field. If so, then click on the Telegram application.
- If the latest update is available, an update button will appear.
- Then click the Update button to update Telegram to the latest version.
Also read: Tips for Sharing Instagram Videos to the Latest WhatsApp on Android and iOS
Update Telegram on iOS
For iPhone or other iOS users, you can update Telegram musts via the App store.
How to download is very easy. Here’s how to update Telegram:
- Open the App store application on your phone, then tap the profile at the top of the screen.
- Then scroll down to see a list of applications that provide updates.
- If Telegram provides updates, then click the update button or update in the Telegram application.
- Wait until the update is complete.
Also read: 5 Applications to Download Asus Zenfone Themes
Thus, this is how to update the Telegram application.
Thank you for reading on my Esports