- 1 Best Android Tablet Games
- 1.1 1. Need for Speed™ No Limits
- 1.2 2. Hay Day
- 1.3 3. PUBG MOBILE – Traverse
- 1.4 4. Fruit Ninja 2 – Fun Action Games
- 1.5 5. Subway Surfers
- 1.6 6. Block Craft 3D: Building Simulator Games For Free
- 1.7 7. Genshin Impact
- 1.8 8. Talking Tom Jetski 2
- 1.9 9. Hungry Shark Evolution – Offline survival game
- 1.10 10. Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2
- 1.11 11. World Cricket Championship 2 – WCC2
- 1.12 12. Iron Blade: Medieval Legends RPG
- 1.13 13. Ice Age Adventures
- 1.14 14. Eternium
- 1.15 15. Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free
- 1.16 16. Dungeon Hunter 5 – Action RPG
- 1.17 17. Real Racing 3
- 1.18 18. 3D Pool Ball
- 1.19 19. Shadow Fight 3 – RPG fighting game
- 1.20 20. Life is Strange
As soon as a tablet comes as a substitute for the smartphone, people accept it eagerly for its wider screen and smart specifications. But no other people like the idea as much as the gamers do. It’s because playing virtual games on a small smartphone causes a lot of problems like missing the target, not getting a more detailed environment, small background, and so on. But when the tab is here, you can feel like playing games on your PC. But you have to ensure that your tab is compatible enough to play the game. However, if you have a tab and want to try the best Android Tablet games, I have a bunch of recommendations for you today.
Best Android Tablet Games
Most of the games for Android smartphones are compatible with Android Tablets. So, you won’t have a problem getting a tablet-friendly game on the PlayStore. But you won’t play most of the games comfortably on your tab because of the lower graphics and poor gaming controls. That’s why most people lose their interest in playing video games on their Android Tablets.
Actually, the problem is not about the device but the wrong choice of games. So, we checked a considerable number of games to find out the best games for your Android Tablets and ended up making the list of 20 games that you will find below.
1. Need for Speed™ No Limits
When it is about the bigger screen, racing must be the first chosen genre of most gamers. And no doubt that Need for Speed is the most popular racing game in virtual gaming history. Among all the series of this masterpiece, No-Limit gains the most popularity among tablet users. Here, you can claim the crown of Underground to race and dominate the world of racing cars. Between the chaos and control, you have to launch yourself by showing off your hidden racing skill.
- You can choose from cars of almost all popular brands, including Bugatti, Lamborghini, McLaren, Pagani, etc.
- There are varieties of gangster concepts like the black market, mod shop, etc., and you can engage with them as well.
- The nitro racing routes are full of colors and other details. You can choose routes from a lot in the collection.
- Here, you have to drive fast and fearlessly to reach the destination before anyone does. Then, you can race with other players from around the world.
- Thousands of racing events will be there, and you can join them to win more rewards.
Pros: HD quality graphics will provide a real lifelike driving experience. And the driving technique is the same as the real car driving ones.
Cons: Some users face loading issues very often, still having a stable internet connection.
2. Hay Day
Whether you are a kid or adult, girl or boy, you will love a farming game if it’s worth a try. And HeyDay is the king of all the farming games as nothing can beat its popularity for its vast gaming world. You will have your own village in this game, and your progression will unlock new areas and make it bigger. You are free to cultivate, build houses, pet domestic animals, and so on your land. Besides, you can customize the placement of the farms and other objects from other places to decorate your farm.
- You can grow cattle like cows, hen, pigs, and fish in the ponds. Then, you can eventually sell the milk, egg, meat, etc., to the shop from your farm.
- There will be lots of free space where you can grow herbs and vegetables. In the factory, you can make foods like bread and cake too.
- You will have different places to visit. And you can increase your land and make new farms as well.
- By selling foods and other goods, you can collect money and make new items with the money too.
- The game has a great time sense where you cannot just grow or make anything anytime. Instead, you have to be patient and wait for the time to get your crops and cattle supplies.
- This game is well-known for its excellent graphics and sound effects.
Pros: You can be the neighbor of your friend’s farm. Also, you can visit your friend’s farm and invite them to visit yours as well.
Cons: Some of the players don’t like the time sense of this game at all.
3. PUBG MOBILE – Traverse
I don’t think it’s essential to introduce you to PUBG once again as it is a revolutionary action-adventure game. A completely new genre has been created for this game in this small device gaming industry which we call competitive multiple action games. However, on your Android tablet, you can play this game even more smoothly.
You just have to make sure that the device has better and upgraded specifications. However, the game will provide you with an open-world map that you can explore freely. One man alive is the basic rule of this game.
- You can either play in a team of 4, 2 or play alone in a match.
- There are different types of gaming modes like arcade mode, 4 vs. 4 modes, arena mode, etc.
- You will get a lot of missions, and by accomplishing them, you will earn more rewards.
- As the game provides a real-time battle show, you have to fight against the real players, and so, there can be pro players anywhere.
- You have to find guns, a medical kit, a bag, a helmet, a vest, fuel, and other equipment.
- For a specific gun, you have to find specific bullets. You can also supply things to your friends too.
- You can loot their weapons, dress, and other stuff from the crate box by killing enemies.
Pros: PUBG game provides special events after every 8 weeks. You will eventually get lots of rewards and missions at each event.
Cons: The game provokes them to buy items too much, and it is quite addictive for teenagers.
4. Fruit Ninja 2 – Fun Action Games
In your leisure time, you can satisfy your stressed mind by cutting fruits savagely. And Fruit Ninja 2 is the best mind-satisfying game ever, and so, it becomes widely popular among both kids, young, and adults. The main part of this game is to cut fruits that will drop down from the upside of the display.
You can just touch the part of the fruit from one side to another, and it will cut into pieces. But you also have to remember that you can blindly cut everything. And it’s the biggest challenge of this game.
- To cut the fruits displayed on the screen, you will get an ultra-smooth control in this game.
- The sound effect and graphics are quite satisfying to boost your mood.
- You can choose from 3 different gaming modes based on difficulty levels. Additionally, there are gaming modes like solo, classic, zen, Arcade, and so on.
- If you can cut multiple fruits in one effort, you will get more points. In addition, you can cut one fruit multiple times to get more points too.
- You don’t need an internet connection to play this relaxing game.
Pros: With the real-time multiplayer mode, you can enjoy this game with your friends. Initially, you can play with people from around the world.
5. Subway Surfers
Let’s not say that Subway Surfers is a new game for you. Most probably, it is the most popular game people of all ages enjoy equally. It’s another relaxing and running game for your Android Tablet that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere, even without an internet connection. The theme of this game is unique, and here, you just have to run to escape the irritating cop. The cop will try to catch you, and he is very fast. Do you think that you can run out of his eyes?
- The grumpy inspector and his dog are quite skillful in running over different obstacles. So, the gameplay is not as easy as you think.
- On your way, you will have coins, and you have to collect as many as possible.
- It provides you multiple challenges, and you have to accomplish them to get more rewards.
- This popular game comes with excellent graphics and cool visual effects.
- Superfast swipe acrobatics will help you control the touchpad and run smoothly.
- You will have lots of friends on your team. Eventually, you can train them and help them accomplish their challenges.
Pros: This game lets you join the daring crew where you can meet cool surfers.
6. Block Craft 3D: Building Simulator Games For Free
So, the next recommendation is a 3D simulation game, Block Craft 3D. Here, you have to build your city, and you can decorate it just like you wish. This game lets you show your skill in architecture and interior design.
You can enjoy using different tools and customizing options for your construction and crafts. However, this game is widely popular for its colorful and very detailed environment with special pixel graphics. Additionally, the sound system is quite satisfying anyway.
- You can build castles, buildings, malls, schools, statues, and so on.
- It lets you create items and sell them in the shop to earn money.
- You can make the villages and visit the villages of your friends. Additionally, you can invite them to visit yours too.
- In the village, you are free to explore, and you can have lots of pets.
- There are lots of characters, and you can choose one to
Pros: This game provides tons of events, and you can join these events for more rewards. Eventually, you can play multiplayer mode and show your construction skill together with your friends.
7. Genshin Impact
If you want to know about games with the most detailed open-world plot, there is no way anyone can avoid Genshin Impact. Most probably, it is the best adventure game for Android tablets you can find nowadays. This game is mostly popular for its eye-catching graphics and colorful background. The sound effects will also take you to the new world of power. Here, the main lead and her sibling are separated in the world by the curse of a god. Now, you have to take her role and find her brother.
- You have to choose the right choices and do the right things to save yourself and your brother.
- The massive open world is there to explore. You can run freely and meet many characters.
- A soothing soundtrack will boost your mind and make you forget about reality.
- You can here build your team with your friends and then play and fight together.
- The environment is vast. There you will encounter clouds, the sea, the river, the sky, and a whole fairytale-like world.
Pros: Anemo, Electro, Hydro, Pyro, Cryo, Dendro, and Geo are the characters who will interact and combat in their way. You will eventually meet them and fight as well.
Cons: You cannot play this game on a device with normal specifications for its high graphics.
8. Talking Tom Jetski 2
Talking Tom is a vastly popular game series that brought games of different types based on the same theme of a group of cute cats, including Tom, Angela, and Ginger. However, Jetski is pretty much different as the complete gameplay will be held on the sea. You will have a Jetski and a place where you live. The more you play, the more coins you will earn. And then you can construct your home and do other things. This fun game, I am sure, will make you happy at your leisure.
- You can choose any of 5 different characters to play with.
- The jetski route is quite messy with different objects, and so you have to control it sincerely. Otherwise, you will get hit, and the speed of your Jet Ski will get slower.
- You will get lots of coins on your way, and you have to collect them from enriching your account. Besides, you will earn more rewards by smashing the watermelon floated on the sea.
- The more coins you will earn, the more craft you can make using the coins.
- By playing more, you will achieve lots of treasure boxes that are full of special rewards.
- On your place beside the seashore, you can build a home, recreational space, etc. You will also get a new jet ski and other equipment too.
Pros: You can engage in competition with other players and eventually see your progression on the leaderboard.
Cons: The games show so many ads though you can collect rewards by watching the ads.
9. Hungry Shark Evolution – Offline survival game
If you are a chasing games lover, you will love Hungry Shark Evolution, an excellent offline survival game. This game is about an all-time hungry shark, and you will be playing his role. Your task is to explore the magnificent sea and eat as much as you can. Eat whatever you find and survive as long as possible to get a good score in the game. Moreover, you can play with various species of sharks as the playing goes.
- It will not put too much pressure on your brain and will help you remove mental stress instead.
- The shark is effortless to control. Indeed, your kids can easily play it and have fun.
- Lots of interesting challenges and cool accessories initially make it even more enjoyable.
- You also have to train the baby sharks and improve your predatory powers.
- Both touch and tilt control options are available for smooth sea exploration.
- The 3D and realistic graphics of this fun game will give you a pleasant gaming experience.
Pros: This is an offline game, and you can enjoy playing it anywhere you want without worrying about a stable internet connection. Besides that, it is a much lighter game and runs smoothly on any Android tablet.
Cons: In few cases, the game fails to retain its previous progress.
10. Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2
While suggesting some best Android tablet games, I cannot just avoid the popular fun game – Mini Militia of Doodle Army 2 from Miniclip. Millions of people around the world love this game, especially in its multiplayer mode. It has cartoonish characters, fun graphics, and funny sound effects that will multiply your entertainment level while playing it. You can play this game along with your other five friends and combat each other to prove battling skills.
- Lots of playing maps are available here with different levels of difficulty.
- You can customize the number of teams and the number of players in a group.
- The game duration is also customizable, and the players will respawn every time he dies inside one playtime.
- There is a risk of committing suicide or die on your own bomb. So, you have to be careful.
- The game features a good range of modern and futuristic weapons.
- A very simple two-joystick controlling.
Pros: You can play this game without the internet by making one device host and connect others with it via Wi-Fi direct method. Moreover, it lets you play against bots offline while you are alone.
Cons: Some glitches can be found while playing with online players through the internet.
11. World Cricket Championship 2 – WCC2
For those crazy cricket fans, World Cricket Championship 2 of WCC2 is a perfect virtual cricket game. You will play highly detailed cricket matches with 3D graphics while sitting on your sofa or traveling. You can either play 1v1 multiplayer with your friends offline or dive into the internet to find thousands of online rivals. Not just that, but you can also play cricket against AI while you are alone and offline.
- It has the best in-game physics than most other cricket games.
- The graphics are more than anyone expected. Even the scoreboard and boundary boards animation are perfect.
- Injuries, dives, catches, 150 different batting, and 28 different bowling actions make the game even more realistic.
- You can initially choose from 18 different international teams, 10 domestic teams, 11 tournaments, 42 different stadiums, and so on.
- It lets you choose and customize your team and compete with others.
- You can indeed save or share game highlights at the end of the match.
Pros: It has more than 40 in-game camera angles and two different batting camera settings that make it more fun to play. Also, it now includes 110 plus new batting shots and improved fielding animations.
Cons: Virtual fielders of this game often act injustice sometimes.
12. Iron Blade: Medieval Legends RPG
RPG games are always exciting, and I am sure you are also a fan of this genre. Iron Blade, Medieval Legends RPG by Gameloft SE, is one of the best RPG games that greatly suits larger screen devices such as tablets. This game will take you on an epic, adventurous journey in the medieval period of Europe. With this game, you will taste a great RPG game with a thrilling and twisty story. On top of that, you can prove your skills against other real players by playing in exciting PvP challenges.
- This game includes lots of eye-catching and real-world locations, which will multiply your fun.
- Even when you are not playing the game, you defend your kingdom from enemies with the defense system you set.
- You can customize your war style and fighting strengths by playing and upgrading monster-hunter gears.
- Lets you learn various flight styles by combining monster-hunter combos.
- This game has the best in-game story plot in all RPG games.
- The sound and animation quality of this game is indeed very realistic and enjoyable.
Pros: Though this game includes lots of complex moves, controlling the player is quite effortless. The graphics are additionally realistic, and attention to detail is impressive.
Cons: The long tutorial may feel irritating to some people.
13. Ice Age Adventures
Ice Age Adventures is a great one among all the Android tablet games. As per its name, the game is based on the famous animation movie series, Ice Age. Go on a rescue mission with Sid, help others overcome various obstacles, and defeat enemies.
Though this exploration-based adventure puzzle game is made targeting the kind, anyone can fall in love with it. Cute animation and simpler challenges will help your child’s brain development. Moreover, it will be an effective game to calm and relax your mind after a stressful day.
- You can play mini-games and help Sid to rescue the baby animals and save the herd.
- This game features many online competitions against your friends where you can earn extra rewards.
- Its unique and adventurous storyline will eventually amuse you.
- Introduces various wonderful terrains and environments as the story goes.
- You can unlock all decorations to earn extra acorns.
Pros: The game features kid-friendly and funny animations and the official voices of the main characters, which will help you relate the game to the movie. Besides, the in-game puzzles feel fun to solve and don’t feel irritating at all.
Cons: Bugs and glitches can be an issue in some cases.
Let’s meet another exciting RPG game, Eternium by Making Fun. Here, you have to start an epic, adventurous journey through beautiful and virtually detailed territories. You can kill skeletons, zombies, demons, aliens, dragons, and many others while exploring areas and looting gold and gems.
Additionally, the more you progress, the more your abilities will be unlocked besides numerous spells, weapons, etc. Moreover, you will enjoy the increasing thrill that will take you to the world of Eternium.
- This game has a vast number of areas that you can explore in the game.
- Every hero class offers about 20 abilities and four more for each of your companions.
- There is an endless progression of randomly generated levels which you can find quite enjoyable.
- You can use the in-game coins to upgrade the abilities and craft various equipment. Gems are useful for buying new slots for inventory or instant upgrades.
- After reaching level 70, your experience points go into Champion Levels, which provide steady stat upgrades.
- It is a great old-style dungeon crawl game with an excellent storyline.
Pros: Unlike many other RPG games, you will enjoy “tap to move” and “swipe to cast” controls. In addition, the satisfying graphics quality and great fight effects give it a realistic look.
15. Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free
This will be an amusing game for you if you love to play simulation games. Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free is a flight simulation game for your Android tablet that will give you a wonderful feeling of piloting real-life models of planes. Its high quality and realistic graphics increase its popularity overnight.
This game is very simple and fun to play, and it won’t put much pressure on your brain. Moreover, the challenges and missions will test your observation and controlling skills in a fun way.
- It initially includes an impressive amount of real-life plane models, including single-engine prop, jets, military aircraft, and more.
- Different types of planes feel slightly different to control.
- It is an exciting offline game and doesn’t require internet connections all the time. You can enjoy this game anywhere you want.
- The game will also teach you to pilot the plane and give you harder tasks afterward. So you don’t have to figure it out yourself.
- You will get different amounts of coins according to the difficulty of your task. With these coins, you can purchase different planes from the vast collection.
- The free flight mode will let you enjoy open-world piloting, and you will get lots of surprises too.
Pros: Emergency and rescue missions of the game are realistic such as rough landings, saving peoples, distinguishing fires, and so on. In addition, the sound quality is also good and realistic.
Cons: There is no first-person mode in the game that includes detailed cockpit structures.
16. Dungeon Hunter 5 – Action RPG
Almost all game lovers love adventure games. Dungeon Hunter 5 is a wonderful creation from Gameloft for action-adventure game lovers. You can be part of millions of Bounty Hunters of this hack ‘n’ slash game with it. Enjoy a single-player campaign through five realms and countless dungeons—Limitlessly craft your gears and approach towards the journey of revenge. With high-quality graphics and amazing moves, you are going to fall in love with this fifth edition of Dungeon Hunter.
- You can play cooperatively by hiring other players or friends as allies to help each other.
- Initially, you can fuse and evolve a maximum of 46 armors and 150 weapons.
- Let you do a vast amount of customization for your heroes. For example, you can wield more than 900 armor pieces and weaponry to make your heroes more powerful.
- Defend, customize and manage your stronghold and raid other’s one to get loot or take revenge.
- You can indeed master the Five elements by equipping the best weapons, magic, and armors strategically and have a power advantage against the enemies.
- It will make you feel more alive while playing because of its stunning AAA graphics.
Pros: In Co-Op multiplayer mode, you can add two more heroes to fight side by side, which is more enjoyable. Besides, the seasonal challenges bring good flavor to your adventure.
Cons: It sometimes does not work with an unstable internet connection.
17. Real Racing 3
If you are searching for a racing game for your Android tablet, then Real Racing 3 is a worthy recommendation for you. This wonderful car-racing game is the 3rd part of the wide-popular Android and iOS racing game series- Real Racing. It will certainly give you a whole new level of racing game experience. Moreover, its realistic racing environment and pleasant graphics quality will multiply your enjoyment. This one is undoubtedly one of the masterpieces that the EA ever published.
- It has improved gaming physics which will give you a very close experience of real-life racing.
- The game includes more than 250 real-life vehicle models.
- You can race with your friends, rivals, or other random players online.
- It features functional rearview mirrors, more detailed car damages, and much more.
- You can initially compete in over 4,000 events to earn in-game money for purchasing and upgrading vehicles.
- It has ultra HD graphics, dynamic reflections, and textures that make it look very realistic.
Pros: The game features real-life racing tracks that make it even more interesting to play and experience some greatest racing tracks in the world. Moreover, several game-controlling options let you comfortably control the game.
Cons: The game is quite bigger in size (over 2.5GB) and may lag on low-configure tablets.
18. 3D Pool Ball
3D Pool Ball by CanaryDroid is one of the most versatile Android tablet games you will find in PlayStore. This game runs on almost all Android devices and consumes a very limited amount of system space. You will face some occasional ads within the game interface. This game is free to play.
It also includes an in-app purchases section for accessing additional premium features, which are completely optional. This game offers 3D graphics and adaptive sound effects. You can even play with other players in real-time using online multiplayer mode.
- This game includes a betting system where you can win big game rewards.
- It initially uses realistic physics works with 2D and 3D viewing options.
- In offline game mode, you can enjoy 8 ball and 9 ball games against the computer AI.
- You can enjoy a full-screen view on your tablet along with smooth touch responsiveness.
- It features 1 to 1 matches and 8 players tournaments with other players from around the world.
- You can show your skills in tournaments and become a master-level player within the huge community of gamers.
Pros: This game includes both online and offline gameplay, which does not make you bored at all. You will like its amazing visual effects and animation works.
Cons: Some players did not like the overall gameplay.
19. Shadow Fight 3 – RPG fighting game
Nekki – Action and Fighting Games offers you Shadow Fight 3, one of the most advanced and visually stunning action RPG games for Android tablets. It eventually works smoothly on almost all Android devices and does not require flagship-grade hardware.
You will have a huge gaming world where you play as an epic hero and join numerous adventures. Furthermore, it offers a unique game story where three different clans are fighting to dominate over one another and decide the future of the game universe. The following features will surely encourage you to download this game today.
- It offers a huge community of gamers from all over the world.
- You will fight with countless enemies and compete with other players in real-time.
- You must collect epic weapons and tools to make your warrior more intimidating and powerful.
- This game offers a huge map to explore along with console-like 3D graphics on your tablet.
- It initially offers legendary bosses that you have to defeat as you progress, and completing main quests provides lots of in-game items.
- You can have a variety of shadow powers according to your hero type. Play and upgrade your hero to become the strongest warrior.
Pros: It is free to play and offers smooth touch responsiveness on both Android phones and tablets. You can choose your hero, and you are free to change the outlook as you wish.
Cons: This game requires an uninterrupted internet connection which inflicts some limitations.
20. Life is Strange
Let’s talk about a unique game with a very interesting storyline; it is called Life is Strange by SQUARE ENIX LTD, and it is the final recommendation for today. It is indeed one of the most advanced games that you can play on your Android tablet. You will not face any lags within the game interface if you have a capable device. Also, you will get addicted to its choice-based gameplay, which holds the consequences of actions for the present, future, and past. Additionally, this game offers very realistic NPCs, and as you progress, you will reveal the true side of Arcadia Bay.
- This game has a huge community of admirers, and most of the reviews are positive.
- It initially offers a very modern storyline with lots of thrilling adventures.
- The visuals are hand-painted along with beautiful graphics.
- It features numerous soundtracks from renowned artists and stunning ambient sounds, making the game even more appealing.
- This game includes an interactive photo mode which you can use to take and edit photos of the game universe.
- There are lots of twists in the game plot, along with multiple endings.
Pros: It natively supports Android-compatible game controllers for gamer’s convenience. You can share your progression and gaming experience with your friends and on social media with ease.
Cons: Some players did not like the approach of paid access.