Have you ever changed the location of your android phone or iPhone from a laptop? There are several reasons why you need to change the location of your android phone from a laptop. The reasons also vary, such as when playing the Pokemon GO game, enjoying entertainment (music or movies/series) through shows stream, or other.
In addition, it turns out that changing locations can also be used to avoid friends who like stalking through applications such as ‘Find My’. Not infrequently some people can change the location of their android phone by using an application installed on the computer (desktop or laptop). This application is called UnicTool TailorGo.
This application can help you move places easily. This includes creating routes. So you can trick location-based apps on your phone. For example, faking the location for Pokemon GO or commonly known as Pokemon GO Spoofer.
By using this UnicTool Tailor Go application, you can use it on mobile phones with the operating system iOS 7 and later. As for Android, you can use it with at least Android 5 for social applications and Android 6 for applications gaming.
The app also has three modes, namely: Teleport, Navigation, and Straight Route. Basically, Teleport mode will change your location, Navigation mode will create automatic routes, and Straight Route mode will let you create your own route in the form of a straight line.
So, are you curious about how to change the location of an Android phone or iPhone from a laptop? Here’s the review.
How to Change Location of Android Phone or iPhone from Laptop
1. Using Teleport Mode
The first way to change the location of an Android phone or iPhone from a laptop is to use teleport mode. Here are the steps:
- The first step you have to do is please open the UnicTool TailorGo application on your computer.
- Please connect your Android phone or iPhone with a cable to the computer (confirm computer access permission if prompted).
- After that, please click Teleport mode, which is the first button (if not already active) of the three functions in the top right menu in the application.
- Please enter your address/location/coordinates in the search box on the top left.
- Then please select the appropriate location.
- When the menu appears pop-up, which indicates the change of location, please click ‘Move‘.
- The GPS location of the phone will move. Please check with an application that uses the GPS function..
2. Navigation Mode
The second way to change the location of an android phone or iPhone from a laptop is to use navigation mode. Here are the steps:
- The first step you have to do is please click the second button from the menu on the top right of the application (shaped like the letter S).
- Then please select another location on the map (click on that location) to determine the destination.
- Next the application will create a route.
- Please set the speed by sliding the lever in the second box in the menu (below the location), and please specify whether the movement has a fixed or changing rhythm.
- Then please set the number of times the movement goes back and forth or not in the third box.
- Next, please press the ‘Move’ button. You will see the application will make a motion simulation according to the route you set. You need to remember, you should adjust the rhythm of the movement according to the length of the step so that it looks more natural.
3. Straight Route Mode
The third way to change the location of an android phone or iPhone from a laptop is to use the straight route mode. Here are the steps:
- The first step you have to do is please click the third button (far right) from the menu on the top right of the application (shaped like the letter N).
- Then please select some other location on the map (click on the location) to determine the route.
- Please adjust the speed by sliding the lever in the second box in the menu (below the location), and determine whether the movement has a fixed or changing rhythm.
- Next, please set the number of times the movement goes back and forth or not in the third box.
- Finally, please press the ‘Move’ button.
Just like the Navigation mode, the application will perform a motion simulation. You can see the point where you are walking according to the route you set. If the start point and end point are close together, then you can also create a detour (back to the starting point). With this application, you can save route history.
Trick the Find My App
You can use this application as a way to fake your location in the Find My Friends (Find My) application. Find My is an application made by Apple that is useful for tracking people and devices. This app is usually used by parents to check where their child is or is used by people to track accessories (eg AirTag). But when you use this, your location can be tracked.
By changing the location of your iPhone via UnicTool TailorGo, you can easily trick the ‘Find My’ app. When you change locations via Teleport mode, the Find My application on the iPhone also follows that location. So your friends will be able to see the fake location in their app.
Sending Location Via iMessage
After you change the location in the UnicTool TailorGo application, all you have to do is open an iMessage conversation. Please select the Google Maps application and see your location has moved. Then you just send the location to your friends.
Thank you for reading on my Esports