Transferring credit to other Telkomsel numbers is actually not a difficult thing to do. Currently, there are quite a lot of Telkomsel starter pack users in Indonesia, even Telkomsel is the most extensive network in Indonesia.
The Telkomsel network already covers many remote areas in Indonesia. Telkomsel as the largest provider in Indonesia also provides many interesting services for its users. One of the services provided by Telkomsel is a service for credit transfer. With this service, Telkomsel users can transfer credit to other users. Before we discuss how to transfer credit to other Telkomsel numbers, you must first know the terms and conditions of Telkomsel credit transfer. Here are the terms and conditions:
- The credit transfer service is only valid for fellow Telkomsel users, be it As, Loop, and simPATI cards.
- The minimum credit you can transfer is IDR 5,000, while the maximum credit transfer you can do to the same number is 3 times per day.
- The maximum total transaction you can do is 10 times with a maximum cumulative total of IDR 1,000,000.
- The minimum remaining balance when making a transfer is IDR 5,000.
- When transferring credit, the status of the sending and receiving SIM cards must be active.
- Credit transfer does not increase the active period of the credit recipient.
- There is a fee of IDR 1,500 to IDR 2,000 when making a transfer.
Now that you know the terms and conditions, then we will discuss how to transfer credit to other Telkomsel numbers. Here’s the review:
How to Transfer Credit to Fellow Telkomsel
1. Credit Transfer by Dial Up
The first way to transfer credit to other Telkomsel numbers is via calls to *858#. Here are the steps for transferring credit with Dial Up:
- The first step you have to do is please enter the Phone or Dial Up menu on your cellphone.
- Then please type *858*destination_number*transfer nominal#.
- After that please Call / Dial.
- Then a confirmation pop up will appear, please enter the number 1 (one). Then select Send/Send/OK.
- Please wait until you receive an SMS notification that the credit transfer has been successful.
Also read: 5 Applications to Download Asus Zenfone Themes
2. Via USSD Menu *858#
The second way to transfer credit to other Telkomsel numbers is to use the USSD *858# menu. Here are the steps:
- The first step you have to do is please open the Phone menu
- Then please type *858# and select Call/Dial.
- Please select Credit Transfer, by typing the number 1 (one) button and please enter the number you want to send credit to.
- Enter the amount of credit you want to send.
- Confirm by typing the number 1 (one) then select Send/Send/OK.
- Please wait until you get an SMS notification from Telkomsel that the transfer was successful.
Also read: Latest Tips for Sharing Instagram Videos to WhatsApp on Android and iOS
3. Via SMS
The third way to transfer credit to other Telkomsel numbers is to send credit via SMS. Here are the steps:
- The first step you have to do is please open the SMS application on your cellphone.
- Then please type TULSE (space) Credit Amount that you want to transfer.
- After that, please send the message to the number you want to send credit.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from Telkomsel.
- Please wait until you get information from Telkomsel that the credit transfer was successful.
Thank you for reading on my Esports