Actually there are several ways to turn off Smadav, but on this occasion we will only discuss a few.
As we know that smadav is not foreign to PC users. This antivirus is a PC protection application that comes from Indonesia and is already popularly used. Antivirus this one turns out to have advantages compared to other antivirus. What are the advantages?
1. Act as Additional Protection
The first advantage of Smadav is that it can work with various other antiviruses such as Avast or Avira in securing your device. By using Smadav, your computer will be safer because of the additional protection it has.
2. Protection Against USB Flashdisk
The second advantage is that smadav will carry out its duties in securing your device from viruses contained in the flash. If the flash drive is plugged into your PC or laptop, Smadav will automatically scan or check whether there is a virus or not.
3. Lightweight Performance
The third advantage of Smadav is that it is lightweight. When run Smadav will only take 5MB of RAM and less than 1% of your CPU.
4. Cleaner and Virus Removal Features
The fourth advantage is that it brings features that will keep your device clean from malware. If Smadav detects a malicious program, Smadav will immediately give a warning and swiftly remove it if needed.
Now that you know the advantages of smadav, now how do you turn off smadav? Here’s the review.
How to turn off Smadav
1. How to Disable Smadav Permanently
The first way to turn off Smadav is to disable it permanently. Here are the steps:
- The first step you have to do is please enter the Smadav application and move to the menu Protect then select Disable.
- After that, the Smadav service will be temporarily disabled, not for a certain period of time. If SmadAV is not reactivated, then this SmadAV will no longer be active.
Also read: 5 Applications to Download Asus Zenfone Themes
2. How to temporarily turn off Smadav
The second way to turn off SmadAV is to turn off SmadAV temporarily. Here are the steps:
- The first step you have to do is please right click on the Smadav icon in the system tray, then select Disable Protection (Until Restart).
- If the icon that was originally green changes to orange, then the Smadav protection has been turned off and will be active again after the computer is restarted.
3. How to turn off Smadav in Task Manager
The third way to turn off SmadAV is to turn off SmadAV in the task manager. Here are the steps:
- The first step you have to do is please open task manage by searching for “Task Manager” in the windows search.
- After that, please click on the tools.
Then a list of running applications will appear, search for smadav. Then please click end task.
Thank you for reading on my Esports