4 Ways to Clean Full C Drive
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
A full C drive is indeed a problem when you want to save a very important file. In addition, if the C drive is full which is usually used to store the operating system, it will affect the performance of the Laptop PC. You are advised to routinely clean the C drive on the Laptop so that it is not full and make a Laptop PC.
On this occasion we will review how to clean a full C drive. Curious how? Here’s the review.
How to Clean Full C Drive
1. Deleting Personal Files
The first way you have to do is delete your personal files. You can select the files that can be deleted or move them to another place.
Your files are usually found in the Documents, Downloads, Pictures, Videos, and Music folders. But without you realizing it turns out that the folder has a very large size.
Also read: Latest Tips for Sharing Instagram Videos to WhatsApp on Android and iOS
2. Deleting Temporary Files on the System
The second way you can do is delete temporary files. To clear cache or temporary files, you can follow these steps:
- The first step you have to do is press the button Win+R.
- Then please type Temp and press Enter or OK.
- After that, please delete all the folders and files that are there.
In addition to using the steps above, you can also use the following methods:
- The first step is to press the button Win+R.
- Then please type %Temp% (with percent) and press Enter or OK.
- Next, please delete all the folders and files that are there.
In addition to using the two methods above, you can also use an application called Disk Cleanup. Here are the steps:
- The first step you have to do is please go to File Explorer, then right-click on Drive C.
- Then please choose Properties.
- Please choose Disk Cleanup.
- Then just follow the process.
Also read: 4 Ways to Overcome Bad Sector Hard Drives Using the Disk Check Tool
3. Use Storage Sense
The third way to clean the full C drive is to use storage sense. Here are the steps you can take:
- The first step you have to do is please search in the search field by typing storage sense.
- Make sure the column is On.
- After that, please click Configure Storage Sense or run it now.
- Then please click Clean.
- Finally, you just have to wait for the process to finish.
4. Delete Apps
the fourth way to clean the full C drive is to uninstall the application. Here’s how to delete or uninstall an application on a Laptop PC:
- The first step you have to do is please click Start in Windows, then open Control Panel.
- After that in the Programs section, please select Uninstall a program.
- Please set the selection in the column Size from the largest.
- Next you will see which application has a large size.
Please select the application to be uninstalled. Avoid uninstalling applications like Microsoft Visual C, Intel, AMD, NVIDIA, DirectX.
Thank you for reading on my Esports