How to download VLive videos is actually quite easy to do. And as you know, how to download VLive videos is now much easier because it can be done without a watermark and HD quality.
You can enjoy exciting shows for events on the VLive website or application. So it’s easier to be able to watch videos anytime and anywhere, even if you’re offline.
Saving videos, pictures, music from favorite artists is indeed a pleasure for fans. VLive is the right platform for South Korean celebrity lovers, who want to see the latest excitement and activities of the idol.
VLive continues to provide interesting content about South Korean celebrities, such as talk shows, performances and awards. For music lovers and KPop artists, you can directly download VLive videos for free.
So how to download these VLive videos? Here’s the review!
How to Download VLive Videos
1. How to Download Indo Sub VLive Videos
How to download VLive videos is actually quite easy. And as you know, the beginning of the emergence of VLive was actually in 2015. With the aim of reaching fans in the international world, especially in Japan, China, and Vietnam.
Because in that country there are hundreds of thousands of fans of South Korean artists who are always waiting for news of their idols and want to interact directly, through comments or likes.
Because the artists who appear on VLive are from South Korea, so they communicate using the native Korean language. Even so, not a few also use some foreign terms.
But if you want to save videos, you don’t need to worry even if you don’t understand Korean, because downloading VLive sub indo videos is now available. Check out the guide below.
- The first step, you can open the VLive.tv site, then select a video from the artist channel you want
- Second, click the three-dot symbol in the upper right corner, select copy url, wait for the notification that the url has been copied successfully
- Third, visit the site https://home.soshistagram.com/naver_v/?lang=id, then paste the url into the link box provided, click the arrow / press enter
- Fourth, the video will appear along with the choice of subtitles. You also have to download it separately by clicking download on the video and subtitle
At first glance, you can’t even enjoy videos with subtitles. You can install video player applications on the internet, such as Mx Player, VLC for Android, WX Player and other recommended video players.
- First, open the video that you have downloaded via the video player above
- Then click the menu, then look for the option to enter subtitles
- Select the previously downloaded subtitle
Also read: 6 Ways to Check Your Own Mobile Number
2. How to Download VLive Videos on Hp
For some of you smartphone users, generally you use your cellphone more often to carry out media activities such as watching videos, music and reading news.
So if you want a collection of VLive videos, you don’t need to be confused, because VLive videos on your cellphone can now be downloaded easily. You make sure the internet connection and smartphone memory space is adequate, so that the download process is not interrupted.
To be able to download VLive videos on your cellphone easily, you just need to install the video downloader application available on Google Play, or the App Store.
Video downloader applications are considered superior compared to online sites, one of which is because you can manage downloads more easily.
Below are recommendations for the best video downloader applications to download VLive videos.
Also read: 7 Ways to Clean Full C Drive
3. How to Download VLive+ Plus Videos
VLive plus is a feature or service of VLive and v apps that are premium. To enjoy VLive+ broadcasts, users can pay 50 coins or the equivalent of Rp. 14,000.
This feature is specifically provided for paid users, so it has never been presented on any platform. Likewise with Channel + or CH +. CH+ is a premium service provided by several artist channels. And for those of you who want to join, you can subscribe for 30 days, 6 months to 1 year.
4. How to Download VLive Videos No Watermark
Videos uploaded on the VLive site usually have the VLive logo watermark itself. This aims to signify the copyright of the video and at the same time be a promotion.
Unfortunately for some people the watermark is annoying, so many want to download VLive videos without watermarks. Can you download without the VLive watermark.
Actually, no app can do that. The VLive logo alias seems to have been permanent in the video that was shown. Unlike other video platforms such as TikTok, you can still download videos without a watermark.
But you don’t need to worry, because you can still download quality VLive videos via the savieo.com site.
- First, you can open the VLive app or site
- Select the video you want to download
- Click the share button or the three dots in the menu, then select copy video url
- Visit the site https://savieo.com/sites/VLive/
- Enter the url of the video that has been copied into the available url column, the desired video will automatically appear
- Please select the desired image quality, ranging from 1080P, 720p, 480p to 270p
- Automatically the video will be downloaded
- Don’t forget to click download subtitles and select the desired subtitle
Also read: How to Download VLive Videos
That was the information we could convey about How to Download VLive Videos. We hope that the information we provide can be useful for you readers.
Thank you for visiting!
Thank you for reading on my Esports