This story was originally published and last update …
This time, Samsung began rolling out the patch in February 2021 a little earlier, with the European Galaxy S20 lineup becoming the first recipient. These latest Android security updates are now rolling out in the US, starting with the unlocked Galaxy S20 and Note20 Ultra models, and most recently followed by several flagship Galaxy and Tab S5e phones at AT&T.
You can expect more Galaxy and mid-range flagships to join this list in the coming weeks if Samsung sticks to its course of delivering security patches in a timely manner. These updates often follow a phased release, so you might have to wait for it to reach you, although you can always check it manually at Settings> Software update…
Here are all Samsung phones that have been updated to the February 2021 patch in the United States, with the latest entries in bold:
Galaxy S21 series
Galaxy S20 series
- Galaxy S20: RP1A.200720.012.G981USQU1DUB5 1.5GB Released March 2
- Galaxy S20 +: RP1A.200720.012.G986USQU1DUB5 1.6GB Released March 2
- Galaxy S20 Ultra: RP1A.200720.012.G988USQU1DUB5 1.6GB Released March 2
Galaxy S10 series
Galaxy S9 series
Galaxy Note20 series
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra: RP1A.200720.012.N981USQU1DUB5 2.1 GB Released March 1st
- Galaxy Note20: RP1A.200720.012.N986USQU1DUB5 2.1 GB Released March 1st
Galaxy Note10 series
- Galaxy Note10: RP1A.200720.012.N970USQS5EUA1, 225MB, released February 10.
- Galaxy Note10 +: RP1A.200720.012.N975USQS5EUA1, 230MB, released February 10.
- Verizon: QP1A.190711.020.N960USQS7FUA1, released Feb 16.
- AT&T: QP1A.190711.020.N960USQS7FUA2, 183MB, released Feb 16.
- T-mobile: N960USQS7FUA1, released Feb 19.
Galaxy Z series
- Galaxy Z Fold2: RP1A.200720.012.F916USQU1DUB5 1.6 GB Released March 2.
Galaxy A series
- Galaxy A50: QP1A.190711.020.A505USQSBCUAA, released Feb 18.
- Galaxy Tab S5e: QP1A.190711.020.T727AUCU1CUB2, 559MB, released March 2.
Karandip Singh and Corbin Davenport contributed to this article.