How to duplicate this android application is actually quite easy to do. And as you know, there are still a lot of people who want to install two applications at once on Android.
And usually, if you have installed an application, later the first application will be overwritten. This can indeed be said to be one of the shortcomings of Android phones.
And you can’t install 2 same apps on 1 device without overwriting them. And this is not a big problem and there are still solutions to overcome it.
You can use the tips on how to duplicate applications on an Android phone. That way, you can have 2 applications that are the same and can be used simultaneously.
So how to duplicate this android app? Here’s the review!
How to Duplicate Android Apps
And later you will have 2 or more of the same application on one device. Of course this will be very useful for various purposes. Here’s how to duplicate android apps on an android phone.
1. How to Duplicate Android Apps Without Apps
For the first tip, you can also clone an android application without the help of other applications. Maybe many of you don’t know that some smartphone brands have actually provided a cloning app feature.
So we don’t need additional applications for the multiplication process.
OnePlus HP Application Cloning:
- First, please open Settings / Settings.
- After that, tap on the Utilities menu.
- Now then click on the Parallel Applications option.
- Just select the application you want to duplicate.
- Then the clone application will immediately appear in the app menu.
Clone the Huawei HP Application:
- First, you can enter your respective HP Settings / Settings.
- Then find and select the App Twin menu that is there.
- After that, just select the application you want to clone.
- Done, then your application has been successfully duplicated.
Cloning the Samsung HP Application:
- First, you can go directly to the HP Settings.
- Then scroll down and select the Dual Messenger menu.
- Turn on the ON option on the application you want to clone.
- Check in the app menu whether the duplicate has appeared.
Cloning the Xiaomi HP Application:
- The first step is to enter the Xiaomi smartphone settings.
- After that, select the Cloned App menu.
- Please select the application you want to duplicate.
- Next, just tap on the Enable Duplication option.
- Then in the main menu the clone application will appear.
2. Parallel Space
And as you know, how to duplicate this android application you may already know. This one application is already very popular with the cloning of the app. How to use it is very easy, please refer to the following tutorial:
Here are the steps:
- First, please download and install Parallel Space and Parallel Space 64 Bit Support.
- Once installed, you just open the application.
- Then a request for access permission will appear, you just tap Allow.
- Once logged in, you can directly select the app you want to clone.
- Next select the Add to Parallel Space option.
- So, until here, your application has been successfully duplicated.
- Just tap the icon to open the clone version.
- If you want to create a shortcut on the homescreen, press and hold the icon then drag it to Create Shortcut.
- Then on your homescreen, the icon for the cloned application will appear.
Also Read: 3 Ways to Delete History Recent Documents
3. Dr Clone
Dr Clone is a way of duplicating android applications as well. So that in one cellphone there can be several of the same apps. Here’s how to use it:
- For those of you who don’t have it, please download and install the app first.
- After that, open the Dr Clone application and tap on the (+) icon.
- Next, select the application you want to duplicate and tap the check mark.
- If a notification appears to install additional applications, just select Install.
- Just download it from Playstore until the installation process is complete.
- Now, the cloning process has been successful.
- To add a shortcut on the homescreen, please tap and hold the icon then swipe to Add to launcher.
- Done, the cloned app icon has appeared on your homescreen.
Also read: 2 Ways to Download Videos on Twitter
4. Clone App
How to duplicate the next android application you can do with the Clone App. This one application is also highly recommended if you are still looking for a cloner. Because its use is very easy and can duplicate any android app.
So you can have many of the same applications on one smartphone. So here’s a tutorial on how to use it:
- First, you can download and install the application first.
- After that open it and give access permission to the Clone App application.
- If so, tap the Add App option at the bottom.
- Select the app you want to clone and tap Add App.
- Then the clone version of the app will be created immediately.
- To add a shortcut icon, all you have to do is tap the three dots then select Create Shortcut.
- Then select Add Auto to send the icon to the homescreen.
Also read: 2 Ways to Get Verified Blue Check Instagram
5. Super Clone
How to duplicate the next android application, namely Super Clone. If you want a cloning application that is lightweight but still works? You can use Super Clone can be one of your best choices.
Because apart from being easy to use, it is also compatible with various android applications. Instead of being curious, here is the full explanation:
- First of all, we have to download and install it from the Playstore.
- After that open the app and select the (+) option at the bottom.
Next, find the app you want to duplicate and select Clone.
- Now here you turn on the Enable Notifications and Create Shortcut options, then tap Start.
- Finally, just drag the icon to the homescreen to create a shortcut.
Also read: 5 Tips to Get a Twitter Blue Tick
6. Dual Apps
How to duplicate the last android application is with Dual Apps. For the last cloner application that we recommend is Dual Apps. It is also quite popular as a tool for duplicating android applications with good ratings on the playstore.
Here’s a tutorial on how to use it:
- First, you first download and install the app from the Playstore.
- Go to Dual Apps and then select the app you want to duplicate.
- If you have, you tap on the Clone Dual Apps option.
- Well here we have succeeded in duplicating the application.
- To create a shortcut, just tap and hold the icon and drag it to the Shortcut.
- That way on your homescreen a shortcut will appear for the cloned version of the app.
- Is that easy? It doesn’t take more than 1 minute to make.
Also read: 2 Ways to Overcome 100% Disk Usage
That was the information that we could convey about how to duplicate android applications. We hope that the information we provide can be useful for you readers.
You can install the same 2 applications on 1 smartphone easily. So that later it can be used to manage multiple accounts at once with only 1 cellphone.
Thank you for visiting!
Thank you for reading on my Esports