- 1 How to Solve Wifi Authentication Problems
- 1.1 What is Wifi Authentication?
- 1.2 2. Blocked Gadgets
- 1.3 3. Restricted Wifi Network Settings
- 1.4 4. There is a problem with the operating system
- 1.5 How to Troubleshoot Wifi Authentication Effectively?
How to solve this Wifi authentication problem is an easy way to do it. And as you know, there is actually a lot of information about WiFi authentication issues that you can get.
Wifi itself, as you know, has become a common thing nowadays as an internet network installed in various places. Starting from offices, homes, open parks, and so on.
Wifi is also getting cheaper to install, so it’s not surprising that more and more people are installing it. However, in the process of daily use, Wifi is also not free from problems.
One of the problems, namely authentication that can occur when writing or typing a password.
So how to solve this Wifi authentication problem? Here’s the review!
How to Solve Wifi Authentication Problems
What is Wifi Authentication?
Before you know how to solve Wifi authentication problems, you really must first understand what authentication is. In addition, what does authentication have to do with Wifi networks. Can both be overcome easily or not?
And here it will be explained one by one clearly. Starting from authentication is a way of entering a password or password on a system to be able to start certain activities.
Authentication can be applied in all areas of human life. Although there are digital components that require the owner or user to enter a certain password to start or turn on something that is connected.
Authentication is very synonymous with a computerized system as a whole and all its components. And this authentication is enforced on the WiFi network.
You as the person who installed the WiFi are also required to enter a certain password in order to enter and also get internet network services.
In practice itself, entering a password on Wifi is sometimes also problematic or is termed failed authentication. There are several things that cause it, namely as follows.
1. Wrong Password Entering
The first cause is entering the wrong password. And indeed this is often done by WiFi users until authentication fails. The password that should have been known and also memorized out of your head is still typing it wrong.
The password that should have been known and memorized by heart, turned out to be wrong when typing it. As a result, authentication must be done again until the password is typed correctly.
2. Blocked Gadgets
And after becoming a gadget device that is used to operate the Wifi network, it has been blocked by the router. If that’s the case, you won’t be able to authenticate even though the password you have entered is correct. The solution is to unblock it first, then authenticate again.
3. Restricted Wifi Network Settings
In addition, this can also be said to fail authentication on the Wifi network. The reason, in the settings or network settings have been limited. It may be limited by the Wifi service provider or the owner himself for certain purposes.
4. There is a problem with the operating system
Android-based operating system that supports Wifi network. If the operating system is damaged or a problem occurs, then the Wifi network is also problematic and can cause authentication to fail.
Therefore, it is necessary to check the operating system of the gadget used.
How to Troubleshoot Wifi Authentication Effectively?
If you already know some of the causes of failed authentication that can happen to anyone. Especially Wifi users throughout Indonesia. Furthermore, you also need to know how to solve the problem so that a solution can be found.
You need to know that there are several ways to solve Wifi authentication problems that you can practice when you experience it yourself. Then, what are the ways? For more details, please read the following description in full.
1. Forget Network or Forget Network
The first way to solve the Wifi authentication problem is to forget the network or forget the network. There are several steps that must be taken if you choose Forget Network, which are as follows.
- Select the Settings menu or settings on your gadget, then click Connections.
- After the connection page appears, you select Wi-fi. Then, select the name of the connected network. You just choose Network Forget or forget the network.
- Furthermore, the password will be saved automatically when it is reset. You can try entering the password again.
2. Airplane Mode
The second way to solve the Wifi authentication problem is to use Airplane Mode. You can also enable or disable this mode. The Airplane feature is available on all Android-based smartphones regardless of the brand.
As for how you can practice, which is as follows.
- Go to the Settings section or settings on your smartphone.
- After that, you click the Connection menu and select Airplane Mode or flying mode.
- You can also log in via the Notification Bar, then click Flight Mode.
- After Airplane Mode is enabled, you can try to authenticate again on the Wifi network.
Also read: 6 Ways to Check Indihome Numbers
3. Restart the Wifi Router Modem
The third way to solve the Wifi authentication problem that you can practice when authentication fails is restarting the Wifi router modem. This method is very simple and easy to do. Because, you just turn off the modem, then turn it back on with the correct restart procedure.
After the modem turns on again, you can also try entering the Wifi password again and it usually works. With a note, there are no significant problems with the modem or the authentication.
In addition to the router modem, you can also restart the gadget or smartphone. This restart method is quite effective for ordinary people when facing authentication failure or an error smartphone.
Also read: Yacine TV Apk, What is it?
4. Reset Network Settings
The fourth way to solve the Wifi authentication problem is to reset the network settings on the smartphone you are using.
- First, you prepare your smartphone and go to the Settings section or settings.
- Then, you click General Management.
- After that, select Reset and just select the Reset Network Settings option.
- Wait a few moments for your smartphone to reset its network settings first. After that, you can authenticate again by entering the Wifi password.
Also read: Komikcast Apk, What is it?
5. Factory Data Reset
The fifth way to solve the Wifi authentication problem is to reset factory data. Later, your smartphone will also be reset to the default initial settings from the factory or developer.
That way, the condition of your smartphone will be the same as new in the operating system and settings. From small to large settings are returned to factory defaults.
Therefore, it is recommended that you back up or back up important data on your smartphone before resetting the default.
As for the way that can be done to reset factory data, which is as follows.
- Go to Settings or settings, then click General Management.
- After that, select Factory Data Reset. Just wait a few moments until the reset process is complete.
- When finished, you are also advised to restart the smartphone before authenticating again.
Also read: 4 iPhone Font Applications for Android
6. Updating the Android Operating System
The next way to solve the Wifi authentication problem is that you visit the official outlet or counter of the smartphone brand that you have. By having the latest Android, errors and failures in running the Wifi function can be avoided.
Also read: 4 Ways to Remove Lines in Excel
That was the information that we can convey about how to solve Wifi authentication problems. We hope that the information we provide can be useful for you readers.
Thank you for visiting!
Thank you for reading on my Esports