How to check the Axis number is actually quite easy to do. And as you know, Axis is one of the service products in the telecommunications sector owned by XL Axiata or Axiata’s subsidiary.
Previously, the Axis itself had the name NTS. Axis itself began releasing its service products in 2008. Currently, Axis is available in approximately 400 cities in Indonesia.
Axis itself is known as a provider that provides quite a lot of packages but at a more affordable price.
So how to check this Axis number? Here’s the review!
4 Ways to Check Axis Number
How to Check Your Own Axis Number
To check the axis number yourself, there are many ways that you can use. Starting from via the Web, Dial or Call, Applications, and so on.
1. Via USSD Dial
The first way to check Axis numbers is through Dial Call / USSD, in my opinion this is the easiest and most effective way to check your Axis cell phone number.
The tutorials are as follows:
- First, you can first open the dial application on your cellphone, then type *123*7*5#, then press Call / Call.
- After that, information about your friends’ cellphone numbers will appear, there is also some other information such as 4G handset status, 4G card status, packages, ICCID, up to 4G Area.
2. Via Web Axis
The second method in my opinion is quite complicated, but behind it of course there are advantages. The information provided through the website will be more complete than when checking the axis number via the USSD Dial. Here’s how to check your own Axis card number via the web:
- First, you can open the website for axis card customers at http://my.axisnet.id or click on the following link.
- After the page is loaded on your device screen, then please click Login (note in the upper right corner).
- Next, please login to your Axis account by entering your Axis Number, Code, and Captcha.
- However, if you don’t have an axis account yet, you can select the New Register menu, then fill in the MSISDN, Email, and Captcha forms, then click Send.
- Wait a while you will also get an sms from the axis containing the password to log in to the account.
- If you have successfully logged into your axis account, a dashboard will appear containing the number you are using, the active period, check the remaining quota, and other information.
3. Via the Axis Net Application
How to check Axis bombor, which is a fairly easy way and has the advantage of being able to see a lot of our card information, such as when checking via the web.
But the drawback of this method, of course, is that you must download the Axis Net application first. Here’s how to check the axis number through the application:
- First, you can download the Axis Net application first. However, if you already have the Axis Net application, just go to the steps below.
- After that, make sure that the internet you are using uses an Axis card, which will check the information.
- Then open the application that was downloaded earlier. Then automatically the details of the axis phone number that you are using will appear.
Also read: 6 Best Al Quran Applications, Bismillah!
4. Check Axis Number Through Operator
This last way to check the Axis number is the most complicated and less effective way, by checking the Axis card number by asking the operator for help.
This method itself has several methods, here is How to Check Axis Card Number Via Operator:
1. Via Email
You can send a request for assistance to Axis via their email or through their social media.
Axis’ email can be via [email protected], or if you want to use social media, you can contact us from Twitter at @ask_AXIS.
2. Via Call Center Operator
Apart from email, you can also contact the Call Center operator Axis directly at number 838. However, if you use this method, you will also be charged 800 Rupiah or a call.
3. Via Operator Number
And the last one is by calling the operator from your axis number.
You can directly try calling the number 0838-8000-838 and then ask for the information you want about your axis number.
Also read: How to Create Column Text in Word
To check the axis number itself is actually very easy, in our opinion the easiest is to use an application. Because just open the application and our axis number appears.
This method of checking Axis numbers is perfect for those of you who do use an Axis card and also want to use it immediately. You can also take advantage of some of the tips above that you can put to good use.
You can also share this Axis Number Check with your friends or out who use the Axis provider.
Axis itself is known for its package prices which are quite cheap and also quite attractive for further use. Therefore, it is not uncommon for those who want and use this one axis provider as the main card choice.
Also read: How to Create a Landscape in Word
That was the information we could convey about how to check Axis numbers. We hope that the information we provide can be useful for you readers.
Thank you for visiting!
Thank you for reading on my Esports